Thursday 5 April 2012

Jazz Workshops - Are you a Jazz Player?




Hi all

You may be wondering what a jazz workshop is all about and what to expect from one.

I started going to jazz workshops in the 1980s and the first one I went to was at Wavendon in the UK (Some 40 miles or so North of London) and had a great week meeting players of all instruments, in fact I found that this was the start of my jazz career!

To all those out there who play musical instruments, any musical instrument, and are interested in jazz, why not have a look at Butlers Jazz Workshop this year in Normandy (France) and have a short break as well!

It doesn't matter if you are a beginner, or you have been playing some time, you will be welcome, and you will find that you will make some incredible friends whilst having a really great time playing!

If you would like more details, see Butlersjazz.co.uk or email me for more details, and I will send a brochure.

Good luck with your jazzing!!

Peter Willson

No comments:

Post a Comment